Animated DARTs of Physics
Our creative partners at Language have animated the twelve physics statements we put up on the DART! There's a brief visualisation of each of the following:
- Most of the light around you is invisible
- We are all made of stardust
- Is the person next to you standing too close? They're mainly empty space
- The spire is shorter when the weather is cool
- The moon is escaping the Earth
- Everyone on the DART is attracted to you... gravitationally.
- A trip on the DART keeps you young
- Everyone on the DART is hot
- Why does the metal pole on the DART feel colder than the seat?
- The DART rolls off, and the world rolls back
- Your Leap card is 3 million times thicker than Graphene
- How many leaves fall in Dublin every autumn?
They look great, see for yourself: